Sunday, October 30, 2011

pumpkins, girls, and the weekend.

whoa! what a busy weekend it was! friday was a busy day at work i had a busy half day at work before i was off to our second ultra sound. this ultra sound was a special one though because we found out the sex of our little one! ...and it's a GIRL! i couldn't be more excited or happy. jess and i went out to my parents house to break the news to them and my sister and her husband. saturday i worked a half day while jess, my sister, and mom went to the baby expo and then shopped the day away at carter's and other baby stores in celebration of our baby girl. i was off work by one thirty and met up with everyone in beaumont. then my sister thought it would be a good idea to go on a double date. first we went for din din then to see "the rum diaries." and then came sunday. my day of relaxation and nothing. except i was up at 800 and off to the pumpkin patch with my sister, brother in law, my nephew and jess. so all in all the weekend was amazing and amazingly busy, but fun. hope your weekend was as fun as mine was! ...I'M HAVING A BABY GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment