Tuesday, October 11, 2011

the first day.

ah, ha! my first day! it went great! i really really didn't realize how stressed/tired/annoyed i was with my old job until today. today was a great day of work! it felt good to get back to the basics of carpentry and just put my head down and work, sweat, and get some insulation in my underwear! the last part is true and it was very annoying by the time i got home. i was very thankful for my shower today. i'm also finding that i love my supportive and loving wife more and more every day. i also like that fact that her cravings are delicious! tonight we had nacho's for dinner, not just any kind of nacho's we had turkey nacho's. thanksgiving rocks. hope you had as good of a long weekend as i did.

2 comments:

  1. I had a great weekend! Thanks very much to spending a great part of it with you, and Jess and Corrie! Very pleased to hear how well your weekend went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job Ben! Glad to hear you are close to home now. I told Jess that we should have a movie night soon, so you 2 let me know when you're free!

    ReplyDelete